Morning Mango Bowl
Author: Lauren Hunsberger | Posted In: Eat | July 2020
Mango Smoothie Bowl
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen mangoes
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¼ cup granola (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries (optional)
- Allow the frozen fruit to thaw for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the mangoes, banana, orange juice and honey to a high-speed blender; mix until smooth using a spatula to scrape down the sides at various intervals. If the blender is having a hard time mixing, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time.
- Then distribute the thick smoothie mixture between two bowls and top with granola and raspberries, if desired. Other good topping choices include cranberries, dried coconut shavings or chocolate bits. Serve cold.