Fall Youth Programming
From tennis, basketball and swim lessons to art classes and special holiday events, the Bellevue Club and our roster of excellent instructors have lots of plans for your family this fall. With this comprehensive guide, pick and choose what interests your little one(s) and get the details on how to register. The dates and times of each program are subject to change.
Recreation Session Classes
Bellevue Club fall camps are back! Paint your favorite things, meet beautiful princesses, or learn the art of karate. This year, we have something for everyone including new programs and lots of fun.Recreation Programs
Dive into our swim classes, which follow the American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim curriculum to teach people to be safe in, on and around the water and eventually become efficient and successful swimmers.Aquatics Programs
It’s time to hit the courts! This fall, we’re bringing back some of your favorite tennis programs to keep kids of all ages moving, playing and gaining skills that’ll last a lifetime.Tennis Programs
After choosing which classes you’d like to register for, please follow the link below to be re-directed to our Member’s Only website and use the “Reservations” tab to sing up. Members can also register by calling the Athletic Services Desk at 425.688.3177 or via email.
Ages 6 and older | 50 and 25 min private or group training offered
Bellevue Club Basketball focuses on developing each player as an individual and teammate, placing value on skill and character development. The youth basketball class curriculum follows a natural skill progression, allowing players to reach their full potential.Learn More
30, 60, 90 or 120 minute session
Supplement online learning during the 2020 school year with Bellevue Club tutoring. Tutoring can help strengthen subject comprehension, boost confidence and build learning skills. Register for a group or private session and get the attention you won’t find in an online class.Register Now
Camp start date: September 7 Camp end Date: October 16
Enjoy all-day specialty camps or have your little one experience it all in camps that feature a day full of activities like swimming, painting and playing. Please note registration is day by day instead of weekly. To register, contact the Athletic Services Desk at 425.688.3177, or via email.Fall Camps
FALL YOUTH PROGRAMS POLICIES & SAFETY
· Bellevue Club programs will follow the Washington State Department of Health guidelines recommended for youth programs.
· Program participants will not be allowed to transfer from one program to another in the same day.
· Staff members will be required to wear face masks or a face shield.
· Participants ages 5 and older are required to wear a face mask at all times, except when participating in exercise programs and activities.
· Participants ages 3 to 5 are encouraged to wear a face mask.
· Participants may use a face shield in lieu of a cloth face mask.
· All activities will be planned to encourage social distancing.
· Staff members and participants will be required to wash their hands with soap and water before camp and often throughout the day.
· Programs longer than two hours will include a lunch break. Please pack a nut-free lunch.
· There will be designated drop-off and pick-up rooms for each camp. We encourage the same parent to pick up and drop off camp participants.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the club as well as in each program.
· Program materials will be separated for each participant and designated for their use throughout the week. There will not be materials used by multiple participants.
· All program participants are required to fill out a waiver for re-entry and emergency contacts with registration.
REGISTRATION FEES: Payment is due at the time of registration and all payments will occur through member accounts. No other forms of payment will be accepted. No prorating of program fees.
CANCELLATIONS: A 7-day cancellation
notice prior to the start of programs is required for a full refund. Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged full price. Services require a 24-hour cancellation. (Cancellations not available online.) Classes that do not meet the minimum number of participants are subject to cancellation
MAKE UP LESSONS: There are no refunds for missed classes. Every effort will be made to offer make up times.
LATE REGISTRATION: Fees will be prorated for late registration only based on space availability.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Parents or Legal Guardian of program participants younger than 12 must check their children in and out of services and programs with the instructor daily
Register online at: members.bellevueclub.com
It’s quick, easy and you receive a confirmation email. You also have the opportunity to review all your family’s classes and camps.
Call Athletic Services at 425.688.3177 or for more detailed information call: