Food and Beverage
Polaris is now taking orders for dine-in and take-out.
Welcome Back to Polaris
Polaris is offering a limited menu with both dine-in and take-out options. Please call 425.688.4608 with to make a reservation or to place an order.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Please use the Athletic Entrance when arriving at the Club.
Call 425.637.4608 with questions/comments, or to place an order.
- All members must enter through the Athletic Entrance and follow club entry procedures.
- Face masks are required while not eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances.
- Restaurant capacities are limited.
- Tables are spaced to promote social distancing.
- Maximum table size is five people.
- There is extensive sanitization of tables and all touch points in between guests.
- Restaurants are frequently deep cleaning using high-grade disinfectants.
- We are using single-use menus.
- Wrapped sanitized silverware is available.
- There are daily wellness checks for all staff.
- All food service staff is required to wear gloves and masks and mandatory hand washing every 30 minutes.
Members are not permitted who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are still within the required 14-day quarantine period, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Face masks are required while in common areas of the club and while not participating in activities such as exercising, playing tennis, select spa services and dining.
Please do not congregate in any area and be mindful of all social distancing requirements.