Tours of the Bellevue Club and Hotel Bellevue are available by appointment. To schedule a tour, please call 425-688-3150.
Explore the Club through our interactive brochure >
For additional information, please contact Membership Services at 425-688-3150 or email@example.com
For questions regarding your membership, please call Membership Services at 425-688-3150 or memberinfo@
Forms for Members• Add a qualified person to a family athletic membership
• Add a non-family member (nanny, etc.)
Additional forms are available in Membership Services and on our members only website.
Community to our Core
Our Club features 200,000 square feet of world-class athletic, wellness and event facilities with innovative restaurants and distinctive recreational, social and business opportunities. Here are just a few additional benefits Bellevue Club athletic members enjoy:
- More than 100 different fitness classes including indoor cycling, Barre-X and yoga. Click here for our current schedule
- Three swimming pools, a luxurious two-level whirlpool and separate steam/sauna facilities
- Four state-of-the-art workout studios with the very latest in cardio and strength equipment
- 10 tennis courts (6 indoor and 4 outdoor)
- Yoga, Pilates, Kinesis and TRX, and conditioning studios adjacent an outdoor zen garden
- A gymnasium, indoor running track, squash and racquetball courts
- Wellness Center and Spa
- On-site child care, youth activity lounge, kids' climbing wall and more family-oriented opportunities
- Monthly member events such as wine tastings, paired dinners, networking breakfasts and trivia nights. Click here for this month's activities
- Youth and family programs. Click here for the youth newsletter
- Best available rates when staying at Hotel Bellevue, our 67-room boutique luxury hotel (rated the #1 hotel in Bellevue on Trip Advisor for several years)
- Access to hundreds of reciprocal clubs worldwide
Refer a new member to the Club and you will both receive something extra.Valid for new memberships only.
It's time to belong...
We would be delighted to have you join our community. Please complete the form below – your contact information is the most important element to include - and we will follow-up with you to schedule a visit and tour. Alternatively, please call our Membership Director, Kaarin Keil, at 425-688-3384 for more information or to schedule your visit . Thank you; we look forward to meeting you!